TRD: Total Rainfall Display
- Data Sheet TRD (PDF)
Total Rainfall Display
The Hydrological Services Totalizer is a 2 line, 8 digits, 4.5 mm high LCD unit that counts and displays the total rainfall from a Tipping Bucket Rainguage. The counts are registered in increments of 0.2mm, 0.5mm or 1.0mm or 0.01 inch or points of inch. The unit also displays time and date.
All functions are push button selectable. These functions include setting of ‘rainfall increments’, ‘switch off’ time from 5 seconds or 5 minutes (to conserve battery power) and zero reset.
It has the ability to count and display the Total Rainfall from a Tipping Bucket Raingauge. The TRD can be used for the follow applications:
* As a Totalizer where it can be mounted inside the Tipping Bucket Raingauge.
* As a Totalizer mounted inside an office or house with the Tipping Bucket Raingauges up to 120 meters.
* With a Field Calibration Device (FCD) for field calibration of Tipping Bucket Raingauge’s.
Points of Interest:
- Displays In Rainfall Increments Of:
- < 0.2, 0.5 and 1.0 mm
- < 0.01 inch
- < Points
- Battery Life Up To 10 Years
- Push Button Function Select
- TBRG Field Calibration